It’s that time of year again – we’ve been waiting for this for months! Yes, I’m talking about summer, and all the fun and exciting things that can be done in the UK during this time.
What’s the best thing to do in the UK this summer?
There’s no shortage of things to do in the United Kingdom this summer. Whether you’re looking for adventure, relaxation, or something in between, you’ll find it here. Here are some of the best things to do in the UK this summer:
1. Visit Stonehenge – This ancient monument is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the UK. Located in Wiltshire, England, Stonehenge is a must-see for anyone visiting the UK.
2. Take a ride on the London Eye – The London Eye is one of the most iconic landmarks in London. Take a ride on this Ferris wheel and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
3. Go to a music festival – The UK is home to some of the best music festivals in the world. From Glastonbury to Reading & Leeds, there’s a festival for everyone.
4. Explore Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital city is a must-visit for anyone spending time in the UK. With its mediaeval Old Town and beautiful castle, Edinburgh is sure to charm you.
5. See a play at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre – For literature
Why is it a bad idea to choose a new hobby in your 40s?
We all know that choosing a new hobby can be daunting, especially in our 40s when we feel like we should have already settled into a comfortable routine. However, there are plenty of reasons why it can be a bad idea to pick up a new hobby at this stage in our lives. Here are just a few:
1. We’re already stretched for time
In our 40s, most of us are juggling work, family and social commitments, so finding time to fit in a new hobby can be tough. If we do manage to find the time, we may end up feeling even more stressed because we’re trying to fit too much into our already busy lives.
2. We may not have the patience required
Learning a new skill takes time and patience, two things that may be in short supply when we’re busy juggling other commitments. If we’re not willing to invest the time and effort required to master a new hobby, we’re likely to give up on it quickly.
3. We may not have the same level of energy
In our younger years, we may have been able to stay up all night working on a project or practising our new hobby. But in our 40s
These are the hobbies you should try in your 40s
It’s never too late to try something new, and there are plenty of things to do in the UK this summer that are perfect for people in their 40s. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Take up tennis – It’s a great way to stay active and meet new people, and it’s a game that can be enjoyed at any age.
2. Learn to cook – There’s nothing like homemade food, and learning to cook can be a great way to impress your friends and family.
3. Join a book club – Reading is a great way to relax, and joining a book club will give you an opportunity to discuss what you’ve read with others.
4. Go camping – Camping is a great way to get back to nature and enjoy some peace and quiet.
5. Visit a vineyard – If you enjoy wine, visiting a vineyard is a great way to learn about the different types of wine and how they’re made.
Try out Shisha UK
If you are a smoker and are struggling to think of things to do with friends this summer then why not check out shisha UK?
Throw a garage party with flavour shisha tobacco and go wild. If you haven’t tried shisha then why not add it to your to do list this summer.
Shisha products are great as they clenth the cravings for tobacco and you can enjoy smoking with friends and family and chill out with some cold ones.
The best places for adults to visit in the UK this summer
The United Kingdom is a great place to visit for adults looking to enjoy some summer fun. There are plenty of activities and attractions to keep you busy, whether you’re interested in exploring the outdoors, indulging in some retail therapy, or soaking up the local culture.
To help you plan your trip, we’ve rounded up some of the best things to do in the UK this summer:
1. Visit Stonehenge
One of the most famous landmarks in the UK, Stonehenge is a must-visit for anyone interested in history or archaeology. The stone circle dates back over 4,000 years and is a fascinating example of ancient architecture. You can explore the site on foot or take a guided tour to learn more about its history and significance.
2. Shop till you drop on Oxford Street
No trip to the UK would be complete without some retail therapy on world-famous Oxford Street in London. With over 300 stores to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to finding that perfect souvenir or piece of clothing. From high-end designer stores to affordable chain stores, there’s something for everyone on Oxford Street.
3. Experience Scottish culture at Edinburgh Fr
How I spent my weekends with my family
In the United Kingdom, there are many fun things to do during the summer. One of my favourite summer activities is spending time with my family. We often go on picnics, hikes, and fishing trips. My siblings and I also love to play in the sprinklers and run through the sprinkler-filled streets. Overall, spending time with my family is one of the best things to do in the UK during the summer.