What do you understand by Charted Accountant?
- In India, chartered accounting is one of the most popular professional options. This is not an easy profession to get, but if you do, you will have a fantastic career path, income, and social standing.
- One of the reasons people respect chartered accountants is not because of the title or pay; it is because becoming one is difficult.
- The distinction between an accountant and a chartered accountant is that the latter has undergone years of intensive training and has passed many exams in various parts of accounting to gain the title of chartered accountant.
Why students inclined to make their career in Charted Accountant?
- The most straightforward motive to pursue a career in chartered accounting is that it is a well-paid and stable job. The entire world revolves around money, and every firm requires someone to manage their accounts, assist with tax filing, and conduct audits.
- The opportunities for work as a chartered accountant are virtually unlimited. Every organization, regardless of industry, need finance management, and chartered accountants are the solution.
The Demand for Charted Accountants
According to the survey conducted by experts, In April 2018, there were just 2.82 lakh CAs in India, with only 1.25 lakh working full-time. This suggests that only 44% of all CAs were actively working. Given that India has 6.8 crore taxpayers and those new firms are being founded each year, the demand for CAs is greater than ever.
Useful tips on how you can start your preparation for Charted Accountant?
In this modern era, there are many institutes are open and some institutes like CA inter test series provides free CA Inter test series to students for preparation. Moreover, there are many benefits of taking free test series of CA.
- Students can take tests according to their schedule
Because of technological advancements, you can access the internet to your laptop or computer and take your test from anywhere and at any time. This saves time and allows you to take multiple practice exams before the real one.
- Time management
If the learner does not complete a segment within the time restriction, the program automatically moves on to the next area. As a result, taking an online test improves in time management.
- Get instant results and feedback
In the online test provides immediate results and feedback, which is really useful. You can figure out how to progress with the preparation based on your results, which saves you a lot of time.
- High Accuracy and transparency
The answers are scored based on the student’s performance because these tests are designed to assess candidates’ preparation. These tests are graded automatically, which eliminates the chance of prejudice.
- Enhance the development
The traditional mock test does not guarantee immediate results. This undermines a candidate’s confidence, diverting them from their aim. Whereas rapid outcomes and feedback help pupils get to their goals faster.
Free online CA inter test series provide several benefits and assist a big number of students and professionals in working effortlessly and pleasantly in order to fulfill their dreams.